Batman: Arkham Origins:
These were a ton of fun to make. Maybe not the most important project in the world, but I love Batman, had some cool assets from the game, and was asked to make something awesome. So I did. There are a lot more size variations than these, but you get the point.
- Use some assets provided to make shit tons of banners of all different sizes
- Continue the art direction from the more rectangular banners to the short stumpy ones.
- Ensure the designs were “badass”
- Have a ton of fun using some cool photoshop techniques
- Mix up a Manhatten and go through the tedious work of translating the designs to all the banner sizes.
- Make something that I thought was cool.
Agency: Radiator Creative Director / Designer: Brian Metros