If you love art and have even ever been to San Francisco, then you know Upper Playground. Located at the iconic corner of Haight and Fillmore, Upper Playground has been supporting and promoting artists for years.
- The brand was faltering on someone broken install of NetSuite
- Upper Playground needed to reach more mobile users. The current site was not mobile friendly at all.
- They have a ton of products. That’s a ton of management, retouching, and huge spreadsheets to keep track of.
- Moved the brand to the Shopify platform for all digital management.
- Developed the site to be mobile friendly with a responsive design.
- Diligent management of products by both teams was instrumental in this site’s success. Lots of hard pound the pavement work was done to clean up and organize the warehouse, get inventory levels correct, and sell mad shit on the website.
This is a fully responsive site. It looks just as awesome on your phone as it does your tablet and desktop monitor.
Upper Playground uses Shopify to manage their store and much of their content.
Agency: Radiator Creative Direction / Design: Brian Metros