A representative to the Julia Haart brand had reached out for a pitch on a new shopping site and we were happy to oblige. Julia Haart makes some amazing and super sexy and fashionable shoes. I would have loved to see this innovative design go live.
- This was a tough one. Very tight budget restraints meant creating an amazing experience with little time.
- The design had to stand apart from the competition and feel high end, just like the amazing products.
- The pitch was designed with Shopify in mind as a preferred platform.
- Working quickly and with some great supplied assets, a photo collage layout was chosen to vibrantly showcase the lifestyle of the brand and the beauty of the products.
- Large photo areas, on desktop, feature full image rollovers to reveal content, calls to action, and other infos.
- A left locked navigation was designed to have a strong presence on both desktop and all mobile devices creating a strong responsive design.
Julia Haart was designed to be laid out on the Shopify Platform.
College Vintage is designed as a fully responsive website that would look just as beautiful on an iPhone as it does a desktop, tablet or any other device.
Agency: Radiator Creative Director / Designer: Brian Metros